10 food gifts to take to a party
- Peppermint bark â€“ ruinously expensive, but totally delicious. Itâ€™s a classic.
- Quality Streets â€“ The absolute British festive chocolate of choice. A flavor for every taste â€“ I knew Jon and I were meant to be together when it turned out he liked the caramel coins, and did not like the purple ones with nuts in. Whaaat? We are so compatible! Itâ€™s a sign! Anyway, these are the Business.
- Crumpets â€“ think outside the chocolate box. Golden and warm and dripping with butter, crumpets are the greatest toasted thing in the world. Bonus points if you have access to a fire, and gift toasting forks too.
- Boozy Maraschino Cherries â€“ for cocktails, or, more likely, straight up snacking. No judgement. Also, props for the seasonal color.
- Walnuts and a nut cracker in the shape of a squirrel! â€“ old school, and still the best â€“ also, come on, Squirrel!
- Port â€“ now weâ€™re living the Dickensian dream.
- Salted Caramels â€“ you know who didnâ€™t like salted caramels? Hitler.
- Fancy truffles â€“ that box! That box! Yeah, and great truffles, but seriously, that box!
- A wheel of stilton â€“ thereâ€™s something about a whole wheel of cheese that makes it extra special and gift-able.
- A crate of clementines â€“ the holidays simply arenâ€™t the holidays without them. Everyone will be stoked that you brought these.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
and tagged Christmas
, food presents
. Bookmark the permalink